While working on the usfm-grammar library, I faced some questions that I couldn’t find a conclusive answer from the documentation. Can anyone in the channel help in answering these?
- Is there a rule, that there should be a \p , or similar marker that shows indentation, at the start of the chapter(or the start of the the first chapter)?
- In USX we see 3 sections in the introduction part, bookTitles, bookIntroductionTitles , and bookIntroductionEndTitles. What is their relevance when USFM is considered?
- In USX we see opt_break. How are they/are they implemented in USFM?
- As per examples in the documentation, \iex and \imte occur within/at the end of chapter content while USX says it is a valid style in bookIntroductionTitles
- Do the \wg, \wh, \wa just enclose scripture words in the verse and not add additional content?
- Where does \mte occur in USFM files? The USFM spec has a mention of at the end of the introduction but USX documentation indicates it’s within the chapter content.